Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Below Average

Apparently, I am not as smart as I think you am. I have recently acquired a taste for online jigsaw puzzles. Why? Who knows. The reasons are many. I don't lose pieces due to toddler/dog/cat/pooka. I don't have boxes upon boxes of puzzles to sell at my yearly garage sale. I don't actually have to admit to anyone that I like to do jigsaw puzzles. Ya know, all the regular stuff.

Any who, my penchant for puzzles was acquired as a tool to be used for brain building activity as I am mostly the creative, literary type and not so much the logical mathematics type. I thought the fitting together of tiny bits of cardboard, oddly misshapen would help me out with that.

As I have come to find out thanks to this place, I am slightly below average in completing my puzzles. I always fall one to two minutes behind the "average" time it takes for everyone else in the universe to complete the damn things. And who are these people completing the puzzles in under two minutes. I don't even have my pieces sorted in that amount of time.

Since I am uber selective in the acquiring of bloggy friends, and only choose the bestes of the bestes and the smartest of all peeps. Tell me, is there a trick to completing puzzles quickly?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment