Monday, January 7, 2008

ANTM

I made a realization today while at the gym. I had forgotten my Ipod and only had headphones in my car, so I plugged into the T.V. so graciously provided by my friends at la gym.

The channel was Vh1, the show was America's Next Top Model, the trap was laid.

I became so engrossed in ANTM that I was on the treadmill for 30 extra minutes. Oh, the drama, oh, the fashion, oh, the....Tyra?

Much like a drug addiction begins, first socially, only with friends, then an aching need to get high, then sneaking around behind everyone's back to get your fix.

I figured I had better just come out now and say, "Hi, my name is Jayne, and I watch America's Next Top Model", before I found myself setting up the DVR to record every episode. (First run and repeats please)

My husband did stage an intervention as soon as I got home and told him about my new found euphoria with reality T.V. He immediately switched to "Dirty Jobs", oh, that Mike Rowe. I heart him.

I think I may have a problem.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment