Friday, July 27, 2007

Got News?

I am imposing a ban on television watching. Okay, perhaps not all television, but certainly the news. Although, I did see some very funny things this morning.

1. Miss Teen South Carolina

2. An anchor stating that gas prices have dropped three cents in the last week. "It's almost like the old days" she states.

3. Hulk Hogan's son in a car crash

4. Falcons trying to recover 22 million dollar signing bonus from Michael Vick

5. Zack Efron rules the Teen Choice Awards

These are the stories that MSNBC is featuring this morning. As I drink my coffee, I wonder, are CNN and Headline News covering these same stories?

Apparently, "newsworthy" is now synonomous with "gossip".

Miss Teen South Carolina can't help it. She is merely a product of her society.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment